MÁY CHỦ DELL R730-E5-2620 V3 CHÍNH HÃNG, GIÁ RẺ tại THẾ GIỚI SỐ
KEY FEATURES SERVER MÁY CHỦ DELL POWEREDGE R730 INTEL XEON 6C E5-2620V3 85W 2.4GHZ 15MB 1866MHZ, 8GB RDIMM 2133MHZ, 300B 10K 6GBPS 2.5″ SAS, DVDRW, PERC H730 WITH 1GB CACHE (RAID LEVELS: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60), BROADCOM 5720 QUAD PORTS 1GB, IDRAC8, 02 X 750W P/S, RACK 2U, WARRANTY 36 MONTHS.
|Form factor||Rack 2U|
|Processor std/max||Intel Xeon E5-2620 v3 2.4GHz, 15M Cache, 8.00GT/s QPI, Turbo, HT, 6C/12T (85W) Max Mem 1866MHz(1/2)|
|Memory std/max||8GB RDIMM, 2133MT/s, Dual Rank, x8 Data Width (1/24), (Max 768GB)|
|Internal Storage||01 x 300B 10K RPM SAS 6Gbps 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 13G (Max32TB)|
|Bays HDD||Up to eight 3.5″ drives or|
Up to sixteen 2.5″ drives
|Raid Controller||PERC H730 Integrated RAID Controller, 1GB Cache|
|Ethernet||Broadcom 5720 QP 1Gb Network Daughter Card|
|Bus slots||7 PCIe slots:|
Pcle 3.0 plus đeicated PERC slot
|Graphic||Matrox G200eW w/16MB memory|
|Optical Drive||DVD-RW SATA std|
|Remote Management||iDRAC8 Enterprise, integrated Dell Remote Access Controller, Enterprise|
|Power Supply||Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 750W (2/2)|
|Keyboard & Mouse||None standard|
|Warranty||3 Years ProSupport|
Tackle almost any workload
The incredible versatility of the PowerEdge R730 server delivers outstanding functionality in just 2U of rack space. With the combination of powerful processors, large memory, fast storage options and GPU accelerator support, the R730 performs exceptionally well in a number of demanding environments.
Virtualization and cloud applications
With the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family and up to 24 DIMMs of DDR4 RAM, the R730 has the processing cycles and threads and large memory footprint necessary to deliver more, larger and higher-performing virtual machines for data centers and cloud platforms.
Highly scalable storage, with up to sixteen 12Gb SAS drives and the high-performance 12Gb PowerEdge RAID Controller (PERC9), can greatly accelerate data access for your virtualized environment. In addition, the R730 can take advantage of optional Dell Fluid Cache for SAN and SanDisk DAS Cache application acceleration technology for even faster data access.
Reliable business processing and decision support
The popular-sized 2S/2U R730 can be easily configured as a reliable, general-purpose server for business-critical applications, with scale-out storage, automated management and high-availability features, such as:
- Redundant power supply units (PSUs)
- Hot-plug and swappable PSUs, HDDs and fans
- Dual SD card option for failsafe hypervisors
Monitor and manage from anywhere
Administer systems from your smartphone, laptop or at the system with both local and remote management options.
- Use your smartphone with the OpenManage Mobile app to securely monitor remote systems, or connect to a server via Near Field Communications (NFC) to access a status report and logs using the iDRAC Quick Sync feature.
- Use a USB memory stick to upload configurations files for BIOS, iDRAC, PERC, LAN on motherboard (LOM) and network interface card (NIC) updates with the iDRAC Direct feature.
- Connect a laptop via USB to a specific server’s embedded iDRAC8 management-console interface for robust “at the system” management.
Accelerate IT service deployment
Streamline infrastructure provisioning, speed up workload deployment and simplify IT service delivery through the unified console and highly intuitive user interface of Active System Manager. Enhanced for the latest generation of PowerEdge servers, it features:
- Template-based server and IO configurations, identity management and service migration capabilities
- Fast workload deployment with an expanding out-of-box template library
- Cloud enablement with support for infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS), including Red Hat and VMware solutions
Stocking the future-ready data center
With high-performance processing, large memory capacity and innovative local storage options offering greater scalability throughout the portfolio, the latest generation of PowerEdge servers meets your needs today, with the hardware, headroom and simplified management to adapt as your workloads demand.
Choose Dell’s premium support service, ProSupport, for 24/72 direct telephone and online access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.